krishnachaitanya_nizam

Saturday, June 10, 2006

lost guy has returned back


hi guys
it has been long sincei have been on the net so cho schorry for not being ,u know well chaitanya is always hep &happening,so it was time for some lows in my life so i couldnt turn up to you guys,anyway its taking shape,i will be reporting every move of myself, i am a poor writer i know but i will always try to entertain you,i am right now writing a mail to you,&i have been working for a charitable (NGO)organisation as a Hospitality Facilitator,it was very hard task counselling the students,teaching,preaching them & placing them,but it had its own share of fun,knowing about their life,playing games,listening to their talks but i had to concentrate on my career also ,i am trying to shift to a job which gives me a high five challenge also a professional growth,so kep waiting here for a news from me.
kudos
au revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home